“Our commitment to privacy.”
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We collect your personal information in order to deliver superior level of customer service.
- Weblounge (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- any information you provide when you register on Weblounge or receive email alerts or other communication from Weblounge;
- any information that you provide via postings to blogs & any other inquiry that make to a Weblounge website (in such circumstances the information posted by you will of course, also be available to users of the website throughout the world);
- during any transactions with us;
- any other data which you provide to Weblounge when you enquire about our activities via, email, telephone or otherwise provide us with personal information
- Weblounge (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties, for example a friend who wants to tell you about website & mobile development services.
USE & DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The sole purpose of collecting information from a visitor at Weblounge is to analyze trends, to track visitor’s movements around the website, to administer the website, & to gather demographic information about our customer.
- The information collected from the customer is only used for the purposes of billing, administration & supporting the products & services we deliver.
- Weblounge upholds mailing lists for the purpose of providing promotional information & updates. Customers at any time opt out of a mailing list by unsubscribing to our emails.
- Weblounge has several systems in place which undertake the responsibility of protecting your personal information.
- Weblounge will keep your information on a secure server. We at Weblounge will always strive to protect the confidentiality of customers’ information, account information, & personal communications stored within our service & administration infrastructure.